– Spray Skin is technology of spraying a high-quality face polyurethane coating (artificial leather) with a film thickness of 0.8 mm with various color solutions.
Spray Skin process
Variants of embossment on the part front surface
Interior parts face surface – instrument panel, upholstery (door /pillar trim), instrument panel console, floor mats, frontend insulation, etc.
- Wide opportunities of design;
- «Soft touch» effect;
- Various color solutions;
- UV resistance;
- Wear and tear resistance;
- High indicators of physical and mechanical characteristics (elongation, breaking load, etc.);
- Alternative to vacuum forming of the product face surface;
- Not very high level of investments in production preparation;
- Project start up from 3 months.