– IMC (In Mould Coating) ) – technology, in which the application of
protective-decorative coatings (paints) occurs on the surface of the mold.
Further manufacture of composite parts is possible when combined with the technology of Spray Skin, RRIM.
IMC+Spray Skin process
Variants of manufactured products
- Interior parts: interior trim, instrument panel elements, door panels, armrests, etc.
- Any color solutions;
- Low gloss level;
- Resistance to scratches;
- Resistance to UV rays;
- High resistance to wear and tear;
- High resistance to solvents;
- Not very high level of investments in press forms;
- Project start up from 3 months.