– SCS (Structural Component Spraying) Technology is structural spraying of reactive polyurethane on a sandwich (fibrous mats, honeycomb cardboard or analogue).
Variants of manufactured products
- Interior parts: shelves behind the rear seats, trunk floorings, large-area laminated parts, sliding shelves, interior trim;
- Exterior parts: sandwich panels.
- Lightweight part design to ensure acceptable strength;
- Low production costs;
- Low consumption of material;
- Possibility of obtaining high-quality surfaces on both sides;
- Not very high level of investments in press forms;
- Project start up from 3 months.